STEAMitUP - Preparing teachers and students for a digital world
- Programme: Erasmus+
- Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
- Project reference: 2019-1-UK01-KA201-061990
- Start date: 1/11/2019
- Duration: 24 months
STEAMitUP is a European project, funded by the Erasmus+ programme, which aims to create an educational programme to promote the learning of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) through new technologies, from the first year of primary school to the last year of secondary school.
The main outcome of this project, launched in November 2019, is an e-learning platform. This platform will include a manual for teachers on STEAM teaching and the use of the platform, as well as resources and tools that will allow teachers to create their own educational material adapted to the needs of their teaching activity. Among the material available for use will be resources for thematic days, workshops or proposals for theoretical-practical lessons.
The results of the STEAMitUP project
- Toolkit: a kit with STEAM educational resources and guidelines for their use. This kit will be produced by all partners based on an analysis of the STEAM situation in each country.
- E-Learning platform: development of a virtual learning platform including all the resources and tools in the toolkit, as well as the user guides and the different educational materials.
- Impact evaluation: san evaluation and analysis of the impact of the project will be developed, as well as practical recommendations.
- Policy Report: a report with recommendations on policy and use of the project results will be developed.